After the first 48 hours
After the first 48 hours, although the adhesive has fully cured, persistant exposure to moisture, steam, heat, incompatible cosmetics, and friction from rubbing and cleansing may impact the durability of the adhesive bond.
The following activities will weaken the adhesive bond and result in premature eyelash extension loss, and therefore should be avoided:
- Excessive exposure to heat, steam, sauna and friction.
- Use of oil-based eye care products on or near your eyelashes, such as eye creams, eye serums, Vaseline and cleansers.
- Use of waterproof cosmetic products on or near the lashes, including waterproof mascara or eyeliner.
- Excessive mascara application.
- Use of mechanical curlers.
- Picking or pulling on your eyelashes.
- Excessively rubbing your eyes.