During the first 48 hours
It takes 48 hours for the adhesive to cure (dry) throughly and yield a strong, durable bond. During this time, the adhesive bond is vulnerable to moisture, steam, excessive heat, cosmetic ingredients coming into contact with the adhesive bond, and friction from rubbing and cleansing. You must call within 48 hours to discuss any problems or complaints regarding your lashes. If you do not follow these instructions below, we will not be able to refund you for services rendered.
The following activities will result in a weaker bond, premature eyelash extension loss and/or irritation, and therefore should be avoided during the first 48 hours:
- Showering or wetting your eyelashes.
- Exposure to heat, steam, sauna and friction.
- Application of eye and eyelash cosmetics.
- Sleeping on side or stomach.
- Receiving chemical treatments, such as eyelash tinting or perming.
- Receiving irritating eye-area treatments, such as strong chemical peels, skin resurfacing procedures, eyebrow waxing or laser treatments.