Cancellations, No Show and Rescheduling Policies
After signing concent form, waiver and application of lashes, there will be no refunds granted. We guarantee our work and will correct any issues within 3 days of application.
We require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice, if you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
When you book an appointment with Wink Lash Studio & Blowout Bar, we have reserved this time and stylist exclusively for your service, and need time to fill your spot with another appointment if you cancel with late notice or simply do not show up at all. This impacts us significantly and inconveniences the many other clients that have been turned away because we were fully booked.
- If you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice, a late cancellation fee of $25.00 will be charged.
- If you do not show up to a booked appointment, a no-show fee will be charged (100% of the service price) and you will need to make any future appointments with payment in FULL at the time of booking.
- When booking a full set we will require a credit card deposit of $100.00 which will go towards your purchase. A 24 hour cancellation notice is required for a full refund.
Late arrivals- please keep in mind that arriving late for a service will require us to shorten the length of the service, with full charges applied, so as not to inconvenience other clients. We regret that late arrivals will not receive an extension of the scheduled appointment.
- A major credit card will be kept on file to hold your appointment.
- Gift Certificates are non-refundable but may be used as in store credit.
- We reserve the right to charge your credit card in the case of a no show or if the appointment is cancelled or rescheduled in less time than the notice required by this Cancellation Policy.